Friday, June 22, 2018

Cage, Baby

I started writing a very loooong post about superhero media that I've been watching lately: everything from the new Avengers flick (seen Wednesday) to Black Panther (seen a couple months back) to Thor: Ragnarok to Black Lightning. But things were busy today and I haven't got around to finishing or posting the thing. And it's 10 minutes after midnight, the kids are finally asleep (summertime, folks) and the new season of Luke Cage just dropped. And I'm all in.

Bring it on, baby.

I'm sure I'll have a few things to say in the near future, but right now I'm going to bask in the (hopefully) glorious punch-fest that is Luke Cage & Co.

Please, please, PLEASE...let there be appearances from both Iron Fist and the Daughters of the Dragon.

JB out.

[damn...I haven't even bothered to watch the trailer yet and I am sooooo excited]

About to stream on my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment