Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Full-On Awesome

Back in rainy Seattle, sans family, and while I have a couple thoughtful, gaming posts planned, I just turned on the TV in time to see a preview for Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter.

As a lover of both American History and satire (not to mention a bit of a vampire aficionado), is it terrible of me to hope this film is done well, and makes huge heaping gobs of ca$h at the box office?

Actually. come to think of it, I hope it doesn't do too well. As a one-off novelty, I'd hate to see it spoiled by becoming a multi-sequel franchise.

Oh, well...thoughtful posts later.

2 comments:

  1. There was a trailer for it before Prometheus last night. It looked like great fun, and I'd rather have seen it than Prometheus, alas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies at a Redbox a few nights ago, and chuckled. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2246549/

    ReplyDelete