Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wow! Check Out the New Banner!


Not that Willingham's original art didn't suit me just fine...um...it did actually. But when a reader sends me a cool new banner, well...shoot. I hope you folks like it as much as me.

Thanks, Roland.

[by the way...my computer's been down for awhile...as has my brain...in case you couldn't tell. Just checked my email for the first time in several days. I will be answering my mail...and updating the blog, very shortly. Your patience is appreciated!]

7 comments:

  1. You're quite welcome. And no disrespect to Willingham! His opening page to the Basic set remains my most memorable D&D image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Badass is an apt term...maybe I should have called my blog Badass Blackrazor.

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Pal...oh, yeah, YOU, with your fancy art and all! Can't tell if you're being snarky or not!
    ; )

    ReplyDelete