Friday, April 30, 2010

Apparently, I'm "Devious"


From the quiz at dicepool.com:


I am a d4


Take the quiz at dicepool.com


You are a d4: You are bright, perceptive, and driven. You would be considered a blessing to mankind, if you didn't insist on using your powers for evil. You are devious, deceitful, doubtful, and downright dangerous. Assassins can learn a lot from you. If your fellow party members knew how rotten you were, they'd go over and join the bad guys. Justified or not, you are meticulous in your ways: A poison for every person, and a dagger for every back. Much of your day is spent scheming or plotting. The rest of your time is spent trying to convince others that you're simply misunderstood.

Great...just great. Well, right now my "devious" ass is going to bake an apple pie for myself, my wife, and my brother. Hopefully they're not worried I'll stab them in the back with my fork. Jeez!

2 comments:

  1. I got a D4 also taking that quiz, but refused to post it...after all if you are the caltrop of dice it doesn't pay to advertise how devious, deceitful and downright dangerous you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JDJ: Yeah, but I'm the kind of person that likes to let people know exactly how badass I am!
    ; )

    ReplyDelete