Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Anakin Skywalker I


Anakin Skywalker (Episode I)

Small Human Scout 1

Destiny 1 Force 5* Dark Side 0
Languages: Basic, Huttese
*(Strong in Force)

Defenses: Ref 14 For 12 Wil 10
Hps 24 Threshold 12

STR 10 DEX 11 CON 10 INT 10 WIS 8 CHA 8

Talents: Jury-Rigger

Feats: Force Sensitivity, Shake It Off (not available until young adulthood), Strong in the Force, Weapon Proficiencies (Pistols, Rifles, Simple weapons)

Skills: Endurance +5, Initiative +5, Jump +5, Mechanics +5, Perception +4, Pilot +5, Stealth +5 (size bonus)

Possessions: Little backpack

Destiny: to become a Jedi and return to Tatooine to rescue his mother

***NOTE: 1st level player characters start with 5 Force points and 1 Destiny point, regardless of class***

3 comments:

  1. I think that Charisma score is a tad high.

    /new movie hate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talent: Bad child actor. "Jingle All The Way" doesn't make you ready to play The Man. I hate the prequels...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I mention I only owe FIVE of the six films? Guess which one didn't make the cut.
    ; )

    ReplyDelete