Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Estamos en Mexico


My wife just hooked my laptop to la familia's wireless internet access (in order to check the weather forecast for Veracruz), and for the last couple hours or so I have been just surfing around, checking emails, etc....basically, the usual stuff I do at home.

Which is a damn shame, because the last few days I've made huge ass strides in my real writing.

So, you'll all have to forgive me if I sign out for a couple more days. The internet is just too damn distracting and I have a hard enough time with procrastination as it is. And I really want to knock this thing out before I get back to the States.

Nos vemos.
: )

3 comments:

  1. Knock it out of the park, JB. When I'm writing in the morning, I never turn the computer on. But today, I'm supposed to be doing more sewing, and instead I'm reading blogs.

    That said, it doesn't diminish all the good I've done this week. It shouldn't yours either.

    Get back to ass to chair, and we'll be here when you're done.

    Write Well and Have Fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, HW...I'll get down to it.

    [doh! there I go again with the blogging thang!]

    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, sometimes it's hard to focus... reminds me of the quote, "It's only work if you'd rather be doing something else." Abigail van Buren

    ReplyDelete