Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ugh...TV


I really was going to write about goblins tonight, but I've gotten completely side-tracked by the election night results. Still waiting for a results on a LOT of important propositions...but things just closed 90 minutes ago.

Ugh. I hate waiting.

There are certain tea-baggers I'd bitch about if it would do anything positive. But it won't.

And that's all I have to say now (I had more but I erased it...come on, Washington! Please remain a bastion of sanity!).

Pax, folks.

3 comments:

  1. Say a prayer for Georgia, man. The rednecks down here managed to elect in a man whose only platforms were deporting illegal immigrants (in Georgia?!?) and preventing gay marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is sort of about goblins...

    ReplyDelete
  3. On come on man. All that hate talk against 4e and the damage it's done and you won't hit the tea baggers? I'm disappointed.

    ReplyDelete