Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Noble Knight Games Buys In


Noble Knight Games just deposited a fat wad of cash in my PayPal account in exchange for a box of books they can sell to their customers (probably in neatly bundled packages...one stop shopping!). Very cool indeed...new distribution for the B/X Companion.

Unfortunately, tomorrow's a holiday for the postmaster, so I don't think I'll be getting 'em mailed till Friday (the other folks who recently purchased books directly from me...yours went out in the mail already).

Must get bubble wrap....

9 comments:

  1. Congrats, JB! That's awesome. If you build it, they will come...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Now if you can just get Leisure Games in the UK to do the same...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I just got my copy in the mail the other day and I must say it sure is a thing of beauty. Flipping through it makes me giddy ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! Your training is now complete, a Jedi Master you are ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, JB! That is one of the online stores that I bought so many AD&D books from. Peruse their sight if you are looking for some out of print stuff. They have a ton!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. You might try asking trollandtoad.com if they would be interested in selling some of your books. They sell lots of old, old D&D stuff as well.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just moved, so I have tons of packing material... shoot me an email (my_user_name AT gmail should work), I can bring some to the game.

    ReplyDelete