Saturday, June 4, 2011

Lack of Posting...


...was due in part to serious internet woes yesterday. Sorry, folks.

The other part was due to even more serious fatigue at work, caused by a late night of gaming and some copious amounts of beer (as usual I consumed more than my fair share). Suffice is to say, I really didn't have the energy to blog AND work during the day...and once I got home it took me till nearly midnight to even kitbash my gear enough that I could check some email. Ugh!

Ah, well...anyway, I've got a funeral to go to out on the Olympic Peninsula today, so posting will be light. Catch y'all later. Hope the beautiful weather holds!

: )

1 comment:

  1. No problemo, man. We will be here waiting to read! BTW, just got a chance to listen to your SOD interview! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete