Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fat Frog Challenge - Update


All right, I've had the chance to review all the entries with the exception of Dyson's 23 page adventure module (holy crap!). Once I've finished reading that (probably tomorrow), I'll pick out my favorites.

Thank you to everyone who entered. As usual I'm thrilled to peruse the creativity of folks around the internet. It's amazing how many entries worked love or romance into their scenario...directly or indirectly. I don't know if that was inspired by the statue's flower, or Tim's love for Whisk, or if it's just "something in the air" (it IS springtime, after all), but I certainly found it interesting (my own idea had nothing to do with amore). Anyway, it's great...I love how RPGs allow one to expand and enrich the mind and imagination. It is way cool to see what folks can do with a simple image and a looming deadline.

All of you rock.

I'm hitting the hay now...more posts later today (Sunday).

5 comments:

  1. That's pretty neat. Creativity. Love it. Hope you're feeling better and all rested up.

    Happy Sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Whisk: I am feeling much better, thanks! As far as "rested," well, I hope to take a siesta this afternoon for a couple more hours of sleep...then I'll be just about perfect!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Dyson's entry and it is certainly worthy of accolades,having not read the other entries I cannot comment on if it should win. Excellent contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those siestas ... ah, the good life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Whisk: Doh! Except I didn't get one today!

    Ah, well...maybe I'll get to bed early...
    : )

    ReplyDelete