[not talking about the Mariners]
Mm. It's...what day is it? Saturday? Man...that month went by fast.
Currently writing from a hotel room in Bellingham, and I don't have a helluva lot of time. Maybe ten minutes or so. The internet is CRAP-tastic here; I'm using my iPhone "hotspot" to get my laptop on-line. Jeez...what we pay for amirite? At least the coffee is free(ish).
I've had something like four soccer tournaments in a row, in addition to...everything else. Raccoons. Driver's Ed. Doctors and dentists and camps and kids. Practices. Just...stuff.
No gaming.
Game-related news? Not much. Was working on a writing project. It got eaten by my computer after a particular glitch destroyed a bunch of documents. That was....frustrating. Another project fell through. Them's the breaks.
I'd like to switch gears and talk some non-D&D-type gaming. I've been getting that itch, that hankering, to play other styles of RPG. Not that AD&D isn't still 'the King,' but there are other genres I'd like to explore, other concepts I'd like to revisit. I want to take the lessons I've learned over the last six or so years of hard core AD&D deep delving and apply (what I can) to other games. Just for a lark. Just for a bit of a stimulus...a jump start to my creative juices.
I'll probably be talking about this...in fits and spurts...on the blog.
Speaking of "jump starts," I forgot I have a run-down car battery to deal with back in Seattle. Sheesh. The grind never stops.
All right. Time's up. Time to hop in the shower. Later, gators.
No comments:
Post a Comment