Sunday, January 2, 2011

Playoffs, Baby

I'm hoarse, exhausted, and it took me till 10pm to get home tonight, but the Seahawks are in the playoffs. Anyone who thinks the regular season is played for any other reason besides getting to the post-season is straight-up ridiculous. Draft picks? You've got to be kidding me.

Seeing the 'Hawks in the playoffs makes up for all the crappy, blow-out losses I sat through this year. They no longer matter. Does the 7-9 record mean anything to me? No. The Seahawks have missed the play-offs in the past despite 10-6 records (kind of like the Bucs this year)...that's the nature of the league. You play the game, rules as written, and hopefully you play it well enough to advance.

I'm elated. 'Nuff said for now.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you, JB. A division championship is a division championship. We have a new lease on life.

    At this point, the whining of the haters only amuses me.

    ReplyDelete