Saturday, January 8, 2011

If You Think...


...I have anything on my mind today besides my Seattle Seahawks home playoff game against the New Orleans Saints, you are f'ing crazy.

That's not to say I haven't done some other things...apparently the submission deadline for the Three Castles Award has been extended, and I got my B/X Companion mailed off from the post office this morning. We'll see if I can bring home a big-ass trophy for my mantle (my wife thought it looked pretty cool...). And I'd like to put some some pages down for the space game today, if at all possible.

But it's pretty hard to concentrate on anything, really. For personal reasons I won't be at the game today, but I will be glued to the set and probably scaring my beagles with the cheering.

I think I'll take the beags for a long walk, actually...I have time before the game comes on. It will help me relax and it is dead quiet on the streets today (I'm guessing a lot of people are gearing up for the game). Man, it is cold today...no snow (yet), but my toes froze just walking around outside briefly. Qwest Field is going to be hard, hard, hard today.

All right, all right (the beagles are ready to go)...perhaps tomorrow will be more productive.
; )

GO SEAHAWKS!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day to enjoy a good game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats JB on the big win! Great game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? They won? These are the end times for sure.

    Enjoy the play-offs JB, it might be an interesting run for Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-hoo! Gooooo Seahawks!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the win today. I'll be rooting for the Black and Gold next week, which I understand ruffles a few feathers in these parts, but I hold no ill will towards the 'hawks. Maybe we'll get that rematch...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Mike:
    Hey, I'd love a shot at a Superbowl rematch. Just so long as you guys don't pay off the refs this time.
    ; )

    ReplyDelete