Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Crap-ola


Just discovered my copy of N1:Against the Cult of the Reptile Gods is missing its pull-out map of the temple. Thing is, when I was in the game shop picking through the modules I SAW the pull-out map stuffed into a different module with some other loose pages, but since I didn't know to which module it belonged (I've never owned N1) I didn't realize I was leaving behind an important component...after all, there were no missing page numbers to the rest of the module.

I'll have to get back to Gary's and see if Tim may have kept it (hopefully, it didn't get recycled).

Crap.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you find it before the map get sold with some other module!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, me too...by the way, how's that psionic class coming along?

    ReplyDelete