Saturday, March 16, 2019

New Zealand

So, the last couple days I've been working on writing a post discussing racism in gaming and some specific things about the adventure module X1: The Isle of Dread which I find to NOT be offensive or "problematic" material. Part of my writing has been to research various Pacific Island chains that appear to be much of the inspiration for the adventure AND for the adventure fiction that inspires it.

And then a Goddamned white supremacist guns down a bunch of people in New Zealand.

At this time, I feel it would be in very poor taste for me to post anything that doesn't contribute to building a more tolerant and inclusive world for people to live in. Maybe I'll post something about treasure counts in a couple days.

Until then, please keep the people of New Zealand...and all victims of hate crimes...in your thoughts and prayers. I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment