Monday, November 14, 2011

Yesterday...


...was my birthday. I celebrated by hanging out most of the day in my jammies, drinking coffee and watching football (the Seahawks once again stomping someone who may not have taken them very seriously...it's pro football, dudes).

Later I ate fresh cracked crab of the Dungeness variety, drank wine, and ate apple pie. My wife and child were, of course, in attendance making the day a smashing success.

Just dropping a line to say, no, I am not dead or in terrible, dire straits. I've just been enjoying myself too much to blog.

I will be writing more today, though (I have the day off work)...right now, however, I need to make a post office run.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday JB. And thanks Seahawks for beating the Ravens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome birthday. I imagined a tableau with the crab-eating and coffee-drinking with wife and child looking on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, you can't have this god ring I found while fishing.

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock it, Senor. I thought your bday was the day before mine. I am currently having a nice whiskey to your health.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated wishes that your birthday was a good one.

    ReplyDelete