Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year!

This is my second try at writing this post. The first one just kept getting more and more morbid...far too morbid for the holidays, in my opinion.

Apologies. My 2023 was rough.

Here's hoping 2024 will be LESS rough...less an emotional roller coaster. Man, I had some high High Points this year. But I also had some really, really low points (main culprit: too many deaths).

Eh. It's life. 

The kids will be going back to school this week...mm...tomorrow. It is nearly noon PST and they are still sleeping (we had some friends over last night and were up till 2am). I should probably wake them so that we can have at least SOME fun before getting back to the grind.

But I do enjoy these solitary moments with my coffee and laptop.

ANYhoo...once they are back to school, I'll have a little more time for reflection and posting. 

To everyone reading this: Best wishes for happy and healthy New Year for you and your loved ones! God bless!
: )

5 comments:

  1. Here's to a Happy Healthy and Fun 2024 your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year JB! Best wishes for 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year. Let's pick a time in April or May this year for me to hie myself out to Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome...I'll know more about my schedule in the next couple weeks.
      : )

      Delete
  4. I hope your 2024 is better. I had a rough 2023 as well, so I definitely feel your pain there.

    (I'm not sure I'm back to blogging, but I am back to reading at least. :) )

    -Formerly DMWieg

    ReplyDelete