Friday, January 23, 2015

Not Quite Aquaman...

...but just trying to keep my head above water at the moment.

Back in Paraguay where our daycare is closed till February and where my nanny has recently got another job (as did her replacement) leaving me as the sole child care provider. The situation ain't a terrible one, just one that precludes me from spending much time on Ye Old Laptop. Sorry.

But, hey, how 'bout them Seahawks, huh?
: )

Had a good time in Seattle, and picked up a helluva' neat game called New Fire that I shall hopefully have a chance to discuss soon (especially seeing as how I bothered to bring it down to Paraguay with me). Oh, yeah...there's a couple other games I've got (PDF) for discussion, too. But all that's going to have wait for the nonce.

More later.

1 comment:

  1. Gratz on the Hawks! (Although I was rooting for Rodgers!) That was one of the best playoff games I've seen in a long time.

    ReplyDelete