Monday, July 29, 2013

5AK at Dragonflight XXXIV

Dragonflight XXXIV is happening the weekend of August 9th and I will be there, along with copies of 5AK for sale...at least, that's the (half-formed) plan of the moment.

However, it's entirely possible the books will sell out before I even get there (I didn't say likely, just possible). Regardless, I've signed up to run 5AK a couple times during the weekend, so the system will be on display...assuming anyone signs up for my table.

I've signed up to run a total of five events, so I'm planning on a busy weekend (not to mention a LOT of prep work the week before). What I'm running includes:
  • 5AK (two sessions; different adventures)
  • Cry Dark Future (demo)
  • KWN (a demo of my space opera supplement for Dave Bezio's X-Plorers)
  • B/X D&D (a mid-level dungeon crawl for my Saturday evening "cool down")
There really isn't much on the event schedule that I'm terribly interested in playing at the moment, so I'm hopeful that at least a few people will show up for the games. However, I see that my B/X time-slot is in direct competition with someone running Labyrinth Lord...if no one shows up to my table, maybe I can get into his.

Anyhoo, should be fun. I'm looking forward to it. Hell, I'm even renting a car for the event.
; )

1 comment:

  1. May I suggest writing out the full name of 5AK rather than abbreviating it? I've totally forgotten what it stands for, and just looking at it makes me think either of "sack" or "AK-47," neither of which is probably related to what you actually want to get across.

    ReplyDelete