Monday, February 27, 2012

Gaming Survey Coming to a Close


For those who haven't had a chance to complete the gaming survey I put together earlier this month...well, if you want to take part, you've only got a couple days left to complete the thing and get it emailed to me. I've managed to get quite a few responses, despite the craziness of the thing (lots of gripes about the format, submission guidelines, and wording of questions I'm afraid), but, hey...live and learn, right? Um...yeah, I think so. I hope so.

Anyway, I'm sure it will take me several moons to correlate all the data (and I've got a bunch of other stuff to do, too), but again a BIG "thank you" to all the folks who took the time to respond. Really...I appreciate it.

: )

[deadline: March 1st - just in case that wasn't clear]

2 comments:

  1. Do you have an estimate for when the results will be made public?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, no. You may have noticed my blogging's trailed off a bit this month...I've had a lot of non-gaming stuff going on and I'm trying to get things organized around here.

      Delete